125gm cream cheeese
3 egg yolks
3 egg whites
pinch of salt
1/8 tsp cream of tartar
1. In a heavy saucepan, cook cream cheese, milk and butter until thick and smooth. Set aside.
2. Preheat oven at 160C. Boil some water.
3. After the cheese mixture has turned warm and mix in both flours. Stir with a whisk until smooth.
4. Put egg yolks into the cheese mixture and stir until well combined.
5. In another clean bowl, beat egg whites until frothy. Put in cream of tartar and beat until soft peaks, add in sugar gradually and beat until stiff (soft droopy peak that will hold its form).
6. Fold 1/4 of egg whites into cheese mixture, and then another 1/4 of the egg whites.
7. Pour the cheese mixture into the remaining egg whites and fold.
8. Pour batter into a lined pan (you can just line the base and grease the sides, it's not a must to line the sides as well.Springform or regular pan will be fine, but spring form's base must be wrapped.)
9. Place cake pan into a slightly bigger, shallower pan. Fill the bigger pan with boiling water and put in oven to bake at 150C for 45 minutes.
10. Unmould cake immediately upon removal from oven, if not, the cake will shrink a lot. (If you're using a regular pan you can release the sides by running a knife between the cake and pan, and leave the cake in the pan to cool down).